Kriti Sanon born on 27 July 1990 (Age- 31 Years, in 2021) in New Delhi, India is an Indian actress who mainly works in hindi film industry. She has also launched her own line of clothing and endorses several brands and products. Her sister, Nupur Sanon has also acted in Hindi and Telugu films.
Wiki / Biography
|Date Of Birth||27 July 1990|
|Age||31 Years (in 2021)|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Home Town||New Delhi, India|
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Education & Qualification
Kriti Sanon did her schooling at Delhi Public School, R K Puram, Delhi. After that, She completed her B.Tech ( Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida.
|School Name||Delhi Public School, R K Puram, Delhi|
|College / University Name||Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech (Electronics and Telecommunication)|
Family, Boyfriend, Husband
Kriti Sanon born on 27 July 1990 is the daughter of Rahul Sanon and Geeta Sanon. Her father Rahul Sanon is a charter Accountant and her mother Geeta Sanon is a physics professor at the University of Delhi.
|Father Name||Rahul Sanon|
|Mother Name||Geeta Sanon|
|Sister Name||Nupur Sanon|
|Affairs / Boyfriend||Gaurav Arora (Ex, rumoured)|
|Husband / Spouse||N/A|
Physical Statics, Height, Weight
Net Worth, House & Cars
|Net Worth||35-40 Crore INR (Approx, in 2022)|
During her studies, she participated in a contest on a website after her sister clicked her photos and sent them. Luckily she won the contest and got a free portfolio by Dabboo Ratnani and also got a 1-year contract with a reputed modelling agency. She started doing ramp walks professionally in 2009, alongside her graduation. She also did modelling for the biggest brands in India, including Amul Ice Cream, Cadbury, Closeup, Honda Brio, Himalaya Oil Balancing Face Wash Gel, Kaya Skin Clinic, Reliance Trends, Vivel, India Life Insurance, Samsung Hero.
Sanon made her acting debut in 2014 with Sukumar’s Telugu psychological thriller 1: Nenokkadine as the love interest of star Mahesh Babu’s character. She made her Hindi cinema debut in Sabbir Khan’s action film Heropanti opposite newcomer Tiger Shroff, Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
- In May 2022, Kriti Sanon launched a fitness startup –The Tribe — along with three other Co-founders Anushka Nandani, Karan Sawhney and Robin Behl.
- BIG Star Entertainment Awards, in Most Entertaining Actor (Female) category for the film Heropanti.
- Filmfare Awards, in the Best Female Debut category for the film Heropanti.
- International Indian Film Academy Awards, in Star Debut of the Year (Female) for the film Heropanti.
- Star Screen Awards, in “Nothing to hide Award” category
- International Indian Film Academy Awards, in “Style Icon” category
- Star Screen Awards, in “Star Plus Baat Nayi Award” category for film Luka Chuppi.
- Hello! Hall of Fame Awards, in “Best Actor – Popular Choice (Female)” category for film Mimi
- In 2019, Sanon appeared in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list, ranking 38th with an estimated annual income of ₹80.9 million